1. All car hire reservations are made by group/class and not by specific car type. In case that you need a certain type of car, contact one of our staff, who will be happy to assist you.
2. All renters must hold a valid International Driver’s License, issued at least one year before the rental.
3. All renters must be at least 21 years old.
4. Rental rates are calculated by pick up/return of the car from the same location.
5. Rental rates are calculated on a 24-hour basis from the time of vehicle pick up. An extra day is charged 3 hours after the end of the last day of the rental.
6. Transportation of the rental car between islands is prohibited.
7. One-way rentals could be offered by request.
8. Unconfirmed reservations may result in refusal of service, based on vehicle availability and seasonal demand.
9. Damage to the rental car caused by alcohol or drug abuse as well as by traffic law violations, will NOT covered by any insurance.
10. Partial payment, upon the delivery of the rental car from our company is prohibited.